Need help withdrawing funds :(

Madeyoulol
New Community Member
I live jn El Salvador, central america, i have added my debit card and confirmed it through 4 digit code, I got a paykent from a friend in the US of 85 usd, cant withdraw, says i can only withdraw through us bank account, how do i pass that money to my card?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Madeyoulol

Paypal is a U.S company so it allows their residents to add their U.S bank accounts to any other countries paypal account if they are living or working in that country, it is not available to anyone else.

You cannot withdraw funds in your country, you can only ''spend'' them from your paypal balance.

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

salomon-777
Contributor
Contributor
I live in Ukraine, Europe, I have frozen funds, I can not get money because the banks no list of my bank as transfer money to my bank account in Ukraine?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.