My Account Access Is Limited

Stefan92
Contributor
Contributor

My account access is limited and i can't resolve the shipment info. It didn't let me to resolve this. Can you help me ? 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Stefan92,

I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering difficulty resolving a limitation. If there is a technical issue preventing you from entering requested information, please contact customer support so the issue can be reported and a representative can look for alternative options in the meanwhile. You can reach customer support by Facebook, Twitter, or phone or email.

I hope this gets resolved quickly for you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Stefan92
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for your reply. what is the paypal's E-Mail Address, so i can talk about my problem with an admin.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Stefan92,

To email PayPal, please either click the link above or Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page, then Contact Customer Service, then Email us. You will have to log in, then the webform for emailing will be available. Use of the webform ensures that the message is appropriately routed to the right team so that an answer can be provided as soon as possible. 

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Stefan92
Contributor
Contributor

Alright, i sent an e-mail. But i have one question. did the paypal has greek employees?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Stefan92,

I'm sorry, but we do not have customer support in Greek. 

Olivia

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.