Issue Refund with Limited Paypal Account

xLilly
Contributor
Contributor

I have two paypal accounts. Both of them are limited.

1st account : I was able to refund the money on there back to the person who sent me money through Friends and Family. (It had the issue refund button)

Resolution center with green checks : Refund to customers and receive money.

2nd account : I was not able to refund the money back to the people who sent me money through Friends and Family. There was no issue refund button.

Resolution center with green checks : Receive money.

Why are they different? What can I do to be able to refund the money back to others using my 2nd account? I couldn't find any refund button anywhere and the only thing I could do is sit and receive money, meanwhile I could issue a refund on my first account.

I've contacted Paypal through Facebook and they haven't replied. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Seriously,  having 2 PayPal accounts that have been limited !!   You need to resolve your issues via customer support.  This is a peer to peer commumity, issues such as yours need to be resolved through customer support.

Login to Me Too

xLilly
Contributor
Contributor

i've already contacted them through Facebook. they don't reply fast.. at all. paypal upsets me.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

For account-specific issues such as yours, you need to make a phone call to PayPal support.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Randy

Hi xLilly,

Welcome to the Community!  

As this is a User to User Community, we don't have direct access to your account.  I recommend contacting our customer service teams for further assistance.  You can click 'Contact Us' at the bottom of any of our pages to get a phone number to reach us at, or you can contact us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/askpaypal) or Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/PayPal). We would be happy to take a look at what options might be available to you.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.