Instant withdraws???

PamelaW
Contributor
Contributor

A week or two ago I went to transfer some of my ebay income from my paypal account into my bank account, like I do on a regular basis, but this time it gave me the option for an instant transfer into my bank for an additional .25 cents. I tried it and sure enough, it worked like a charm and the money was in my bank within a couple of minutes. I was really pleased to see this option as I enjoy the same type of arrangement with my Square account for my retail shop.

But since there I have transfered monies a few times and that option of instant transfer has not been there again?? Was this a one time thing? A option they just tried one day and don't offer it anymore? Why was I given that option and now I am not??

Pam

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

bank transfer is via ACH,instant transfer for 25 cents is via Debit card,

do you still have the debit card linked to your Paypal account,if yes, and the option is not offered,then it could be Paypal has made some changes,not all debit cards work with PAypal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.