I don't have a credit or debit card to link

Crystal86
Contributor
Contributor
Can i shop online with out a debit or credit card link to my account I do not have a bank account nor do I have a credit card I was told that by setting up a personal PayPal account that there were many stores that would allow me to shop online with the balance in my account please help with some information is possible thank you
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

You will be able to use your account without a bank account or credit card and you will be able to receive money.   It will work better for receiving funds however, expect holds on your funds anywhere from 1 to 21 days.   As for purchases and withdraws, there are limits on both.   In order to use your account as intended, linking both a bank account and credit card will remove your limits and receiving funds will be almost right away in most cases.

Login to Me Too

Crystal86
Contributor
Contributor
I don't have a credit or debit card what I need to know is are there places that I can use my paypal as payment online??
Login to Me Too

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Anyplace that you see that accepts PayPal however, there are some online sellers that will only accept credit card payments.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.