How to check out on Walmart.com using PayPal Credit.

Ilc808

I'm experiencing something very similar to what is happening on this thread: /t5/About-Payments-Archive/Can-t-complete-purchase-with-pp-credit-on-Walmart-com-Help/td-p/1065873

How do I check out using PayPal Credit? I have enough credit but it won't allow me to check out. I'm trying to get a TV for $206 and I have enough credit to do so. I have successfully used PayPal Credit on EBay. 

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

if it is not offered at check out ,then it is not available.

Paypal credit card is accepted where MC is accepted

Login to Me Too

Ilc808

It isn't PayPal Credit Card, it's PayPal Credit (PayPal Bill Me Later,) no card number, all online based through PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

Miltonmom
New Community Member
I just made a purchase at Walmart.com and hit the more button near add new credit card and PayPal was an option. I chose it went through the usual prompts and I chose to have it shipped to store and successfully done!
Login to Me Too

KamrySmiley
New Community Member

But did it pay with your card that's linked to the account? Or actual PayPal credit?

Login to Me Too

PedroDS1
Contributor
Contributor

Did you solve it? Please let me know. I have the same problem, trying to buy at walmart.com with my paypal balance, everything works fine, I click on the paypal method of payment, I log in, I accept the payment from my paypal, and when I click the button "Place order" on walmart, it says "Your payment couldn't be authorized. Please use a different payment method." I have more than enough balance, the item is just $50. My account even has a credit card for backup payment.

Login to Me Too

Louie06
Contributor
Contributor
I have never used pay pal credit for any walmart online purchases. I am interested in knowing if I can use it and what is the process it entails.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyP

Hi Louie06,

We appreciate you expressing your interest in using PayPal Credit on Walmart.com. If you've already applied and been approved for PayPal Credit, you'll want to select '+More' on the 'enter payment method' page. Once selected, you can then choose PayPal and select PayPal Credit when checking out.

Please let us know if there is any other way that we can be of assistance to you here. 🙂

-AshleyP

If you found my reply helpful, please accept it as a solution. Thanks!
Login to Me Too

llsspratt
New Community Member

it doesnt give me the option to add paypal on add card in walmart.com

Login to Me Too

manuel1231
Contributor
Contributor

i want to buy a tv the cost is 1100.00 but it will not let me pay using my paypal credit any suggestion

Use my $15.00 PayPal balance.
    • PayPal Credit

Unavailable for this purchase. Select another way to pay.

• Selected

WELLS FARGO BANK NA (ARIZONA) ‏

x-xxx

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.