How to Have Money Sent to Me

JonR_N
Contributor
Contributor

How do people send money to me? Wht do they need to do? What info do I need to give them to send me money? FYI - I have a PayPal account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
The most basic thing is to let them know the email address associated with your PayPal account, and then they can use the Send Money feature to send you payments directly.

You could also create an invoice and send that to the email address of the person that will make the payment.

Another option would be to create PayPal button, and then you can click the Email tab at the end of this process to get a simple URL string you can send them to click for making a payment to you.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
The most basic thing is to let them know the email address associated with your PayPal account, and then they can use the Send Money feature to send you payments directly.

You could also create an invoice and send that to the email address of the person that will make the payment.

Another option would be to create PayPal button, and then you can click the Email tab at the end of this process to get a simple URL string you can send them to click for making a payment to you.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.