Change country

Mark60
Contributor
Contributor

After a dispute , I was able to claim back my money. However,I do not live in the US and do not have a US bank so I am not able to claim my money to my bank account. I currently live in Singapore and was not able to link my singapore bank account. Also,when I tried to use my debit card to claim my money , it was just not an option when I press claim and kept on asking me to link an eligible debit card even when I've clearly linked a MasterCard. This is very frustrating and I hope that someone can help me. Note:My bank does not have IBAN.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You cannot change country of your Paypal account.

if you are in Singapore,open a Paypal account in Singapore.

as an American expatriate,you can link your US bank account to your Sing Paypal account,if there is any credit card in your old US Paypal account you want to use in your new account,remove from the US account first.

credit card can only be linked to one Paypal account.

Login to Me Too

Mark60
Contributor
Contributor
I can only claim my money in this current US paypal account so I need to have a US bank account to do so... however I do not have any US bank accounts or Debit cards
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.