Business card

anorment9310

Im needing some serious help and of course the business office is closed. I just received a new Business debit card yesterday and I have used it a few times and now Im trying to place an order online and it keeps saying that its being declined. I have MORE than enough money in my account to cover it and it has no reason to decline it. Does anyone have any idea why it would be doing this?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Do some research on the forum about the business debit card.  I think I've read a lot about it not being accepte every time.

I suspect it is a security thing with PayPal.  

Do you have a bank account and credit card account linked to your PayPal account?  PayPal likes to have backup funding in case there are problems with your PayPal funds account.

Login to Me Too

anorment9310

Ok, Ill see if I can find some others. Yes I have my bank attached but even with it attached I still have more than enough in my paypal to cover this order.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

there is a daily cash and total limit,400 cash,and 4k daily.

also it tap your paypal fund backed by bank fund,but often there are complaints it is not tapping your bank fund,so if you dont have enough in paypal account,it would be declined.

Login to Me Too

anorment9310

Im no where close to reaching my $4k spending limit for the day, Ive only spent about $200 from it today. I have over $1k in my paypal account and the order Im trying to place isnt even $400. Theres no reason for it to be declining.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.