1 Claim closed too soon and 2nd claim lumped with first

Sherryliebing
Contributor
Contributor
I MADE TWO CLAIMS AGAINST VENOR FOR $19.95 each. 1st clsim was to be 30 day free trial but I was billed $19.95 not $9.95 monthlyy rate.AND DOWNLOAD WAS NEVER RECEIVED! 2nd claim was for same amount the next month Feb. Paypal closed both claims ON THE day I was told to respond 3/21. No time dead line was given!. I responded after work and church but website shut me out and lost all my notes TWO TIMES. NOW Icannot locate the Feb claim..it appears it was lumped in with Jan and says closed for no respose $19.95..1/2 of charges for something I never got amd price was bait and switch. Vendor: ABC MOUSE. ANY suggestions? Ive been online 4 hours now contacting ALL parties. Ideas greatly appreciated! PRINCIPAL!!!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dustin

Hi @Sherryliebing

This sounds like a very frustrating situation. When it comes to disputes, there's a 20 day deadline. If the dispute is not escalated to a claim before that time, the dispute is automatically closed and can't be re-opened. Reminder emails are sent out automatically to the buyer letting them know about the upcoming deadline. The website will time out after a period of inactivity (no clicking), so long notes are best written in a word processor program and then copied over. 

- Dustin

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.