paypal receipt "issues"

soothsayerg
Contributor
Contributor

I recently bought some clothes online and paid with paypal. straight away I received my email receipt for the payment. The only thing that worries me is that next  to where it shows the amount of the payment it says "issues with this". Has anyone experieced this before who knows why it says this. I definately have enough funds to make the payment and If I go on my paypal recent activity it shows the payment to be completed so I am undure why it says this. I'm really hoping the payment wont be returned or something. I appreciate any help you guys can give. thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Ok try contacting them then see whats going on with the payment

If u dont recive your items rember u have 45 days from payment date to open a non receipt dispute

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi

If the payment is completed then the payment will probably leave your account, but if there are issues it might be returned 

Have u tried contacting the merchant and explaining what your status says?

Is it a reputable online company with good reviews?

Login to Me Too

soothsayerg
Contributor
Contributor

yes it's 100% a legit company.

Login to Me Too
Solved

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Ok try contacting them then see whats going on with the payment

If u dont recive your items rember u have 45 days from payment date to open a non receipt dispute

Login to Me Too

soothsayerg
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for your help. It turns out there was no problem. My computer formatted the email wrong and had seperated the "issues with this" from the "issues with this transaction? you have 45 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Centre." I must admit i feel a little stupid but at least my payment has no problems. thanks once again.

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Ok But even so I cant say Ive ever come across that statement

But if u feel its all good then ok

Dont feel stupid better safe than sorry the best thing to do is ask for help first

WelcomeSmiley Wink

Login to Me Too

soothsayerg
Contributor
Contributor

I had a check and it's on all my receipts. It's just the part by the bottom of the email thats letting you know you can open a disputed if needed. My computer just messed up and put the first part by my payment information section. Thanks!

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Oh I get it nowSmiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Str8outtahMaui
Contributor
Contributor

so did you recieve ur order? cuz i have the same issuse too. i order a car part n the receipt below payment says (issuse with this)

Login to Me Too

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi soothsayererg

If the payment is completed then the payment will probably leave your account, but if there are issues it might be returned 

Have u tried contacting the merchant and explaining what your status says?

Is it a reputable online company with good reviews?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.