What? Why did this happen?

Electrosides
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys. First time posting here and I have a big problemo. I recently made a PayPal account and quickly registered my bank account. Everything was running smoothly until, my "two small deposits" didn't confirm. I had seen them, and logged onto PayPal to confirm my bank account. I entered the 2 numbers. *BEEP BEEP* "Those deposits are wrong" Oh, I thought. Maybe I put them in in the wrong order! Retyped them in... *BEEP BEEP* "Those deposits are wrong, you have one more attempt" So I left the site and tried reloading my browser, to see if I had just possibly misread them, and here's the thing that is most annoying. Now it won't let me use my bank account, and it won't let me try to re-confirm it, and to top all that, I can't even see my bank account in my PayPal profile anymore. If anyone can give me any help, I need it.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You would need customer support to help you at this point.

There's an email form you can use:

To use the email form:

* Login to your Account

* Click on the Contact Us link

* On the Send Email page

Select a topic = Bank Account/Credit Card

Select a sub-topic = Random Deposits

* In the box - Enter last 4 digits of your bank account

* Answer Question - Have you contacted the bank and located the two random deposits?

Yes, I have both random deposits.

Yes, but I only have one random deposit.

No.

* Click on the Send button.

PayPal should contact you regarding the confirmation of your U.S. bank account. Note, it may take a little time for them to get back to you as the responses are not immediate.

Login to Me Too

Electrosides
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks, but I tried and it doesn't have the sub-topic "Random Deposits"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.