payment

maazraad
Contributor
Contributor

i got Expired  order and i dont get back my money i bought in may 4 , 2016 when i get my money back

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Krystin1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @maazraad

Thanks for posting your question on the PayPal Community Help Forum. I'm happy to help! 🙂 

An order is the communication between PayPal and a merchant to complete a charge for the transaction once the merchant processes the order. An order is not charged to you and no payment is processed unless the merchant processes the order. The order will be moved to a completed status and PayPal will process a payment once the merchant processes the order. If the order is not processed by the merchant after 30 days it will either be voided or expired in PayPal removing the option for the merchant to process the order and fund the payment.

In this situation, it sounds like the merchant did not process the order and no charge was completed. If you see a charge on your financial statement for the transaction, you may dispute the charge with the financial institution. Feel free to contact PayPal customer support if you would like further assistance. 

- Krystin 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.