gift card

Tomer
Contributor
Contributor

i wonder if there is a gift card that you can buy from a shop ,lets say 20$ gift card for example than you enter the code at paypal and it put 20$ in your account?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Olivia

Hi Tomer,

If you have a US PayPal account, it sounds like you'd be interested in the PayPal My Cash card. You can learn more at https://www.paypal-cash.com/.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

MessieBessie
Contributor
Contributor

Great Answer,  Please don't feel like I stepped on your toes.

I wanted to add some options for here, that i have used and loved.  Sometimes I found that PayPal My Cash a bit of headache.  Sometimes its like pulling teeth to get it to load, other times it loads as smooth as can be. 

Happy Posting!!  I have learned alot from what posts of yours i have seen 🙂

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi MessieBessie,

My toes are completely undamaged! Thank you so much for your participation in this thread and all the others. Folks like you keep things going and you are very appreciated! 🙂

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

MessieBessie
Contributor
Contributor

Dunno why?  No life maybe?  but I enjoy posting on here.  I have given up my cell phone and facebook due to overload in my life. I went back to simpler times.. guess i'm a "settler"  (joking about the commercials about satellite TV)...  TY for the reply wasn't sure if I should add my 2cents in after a moderator posted.  I am so laid back,  I never mean to offend anyone so I appreciate your reply.

I think its b/c when i started my PP account WAY back when, i had no idea how any of it worked.  One of their Call reps and a person here basically babysat me through some things.  I might have stopped using PP if they hadn't made me feel like they cared and wanted to help.  Its my money!..... and online things can be scary. .  It wasn't like I could just walk into the store with a receipt and get my money back or exchange it. 

PP enabled me to feel secure about my transactions.   I utilize the Help center a lot... more ppl should

I just wanted to pass that feeling along.

Happy posting and take care!!

Thanks hun

Login to Me Too

MessieBessie
Contributor
Contributor

you can use PayPal Cash too.  It requires NO card, just your phone, PayPal app, and your money.  Make sure your email is confirmed and your CIP verified (which a rep can help you with)  I promise if you check out both articles you will find them VERY helpful....

Here's the link on PayPal cash

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ppcash

I love PayPal Me,  I gave someone the money and they sent it to me to save going to the store.

https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ3025

Login to Me Too

MessieBessie
Contributor
Contributor

you might want to check out   gyft.com as well.   you can use them to get vitual gift cards.  its a really cool site check it out.  You will be surprised at the uses they off as far as funding you account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.