Will my purchase be completed instantly? AKA funds withdrawn instantly from my bank account

TheMTNDewd
New Community Member

After having a paypal account for a while, I finally decided to start using it. I attached my bank account, verified it and now im ready to make my first purchase. I only have a few questions. Will it pay immediatly? I read some things online about how it takes 2-4 days for the money to be taken out of your accout. Im planning on purchasing a digital item from the Microsoft store so Id assume the transaction would need to be completed instantly, as my item would be sent within the hour.Am I correct in this assumption, or am I just being paranoid. I just don't want to get my bank account frozen, or my paypal/microsoft account banned (especially not my microsoft account) The account is a savings account by the way.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ShiraYuki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

The payment will be completed immediately as PayPal will pay for the transactions in your behalf while waiting for the bank to process the money transfer.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.