Virtual goods - so what is Proof of Shipping? Invoice? I really got mad.

Thai1704
Contributor
Contributor

Hi evreybody,

I have a business account, which had no problem in previous transactions for years. And I just opened a premier account - which is acceptable by Paypal Policy - to work as freelancer by my behalf, not involving in business company.

And, after receiving a transaction by a work done (to be clarify, 70$), I got limited by paypal with the reason "We've noticed some changes to your usual selling activities and will need some more information about your recent sales."

So, the questions here are:

1. How can I provide Proof of Shipment with the paypal's guide here? http://i.imgur.com/98CDk.jpg - Actually it's virtual goods, so how can I provide shipment information?

2. Is Paypal response so slow and unresponsibility? I have one old account of me locked, not used for a long time so I emailed Paypal for reason and what to do, for at least FOUR TIMES (4), but NO ANSWERS back. Is that the way Paypal deal with customer?

Things to clarify:

1. I can comfirm credit card in no time.

2. I can have the money sender authorites for me.

3. This is a virtual goods and we just do by the scheme "work and get paid". Will you just send an invoice for a 5$ css editing? Ridiculous.

Sorry if I'm being rude, but I really got mad because of the way Paypal dealing with their customer.

I already send email by Contact Us link, but I have no hopes for Paypal a repsonse due to what they had done in the past, so I'm posting this here.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.