Verified CC but receive limit did't lifted.

reklas
Contributor
Contributor

I verified my credit card but the receiving limit didn't lifted, i am from Greece i provided a lot of papers to paypal for review but the problem is that the papers are in Greek, is there a problem with that? Also just because paypal support DOESN'T exist i have to receive payments more than $3000 in a year and i want my limit to be lifted as soon as possible how long it takes?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

reklas
Contributor
Contributor

I provided A LOT of documents but still nothing happens. I am afraid i will lose my payment because of my receive limit. I am thinking to move to another payment service as soon as possible...

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Log in to your PayPal account and click on the "View Limits" link on your PayPal Account Overview page to see what limits you have and for instructions on how to lift the limits.

~Sandy

Login to Me Too

reklas
Contributor
Contributor

I done that long time ago... i am waiting to lift the limit now. I just want to be lifted because i am about to receive some payments more than the limit.

Login to Me Too

reklas
Contributor
Contributor

In NETELLER i sent an id scan and i got verified in about 30 minutes. In paypal still drinking coffee.

Login to Me Too

reklas
Contributor
Contributor

19 days and still waiting... i don't know how to manage mass payments to me when they come. Open a 2nd and 3nd paypal accounts? ... don't know i am frustrated.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.