Paypal investigation need ERGANT HELP!!!

tankmyguns
Contributor
Contributor

Hi about a month or so ago I sold a game account for $20 online and it all went smooth. A few days later I got an e-mail from the buyer saying he needed the e-mail because you can't change the e-mail on this account. I didn't want to give him it and offered a refund. It was all fine up until here because the only problem was that I had shut my paypal account down in fear of him charging back. 1 month later I would like to give him a refund and I am still getting e-mails telling me "An unauthorized account activity claim was recently filed against the following transaction......" . So basically I'm wanting to know if I can send money from a different account/e-mail to this guy to make it go away and how do I organise that? Please someone help me I'm so scared that they are going to ring up and I need some guidance to get through this please!!!     PS this is a different account I made to make this post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

tankmyguns
Contributor
Contributor

please help me

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.