Paypal credit pending??

kallyfornia
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order with apple for a MacBook using paypal credit. The order was a little over $1,300, my paypal limit says $500. The transaction went through to pending. Apple said the computer will ship in 3-6 weeks. It's processing on the apple side and pending on the paypal side. Was my transaction approved? Or when apple goes to charge the account will it decline it because it's over the limit? The apple people said it would have declined the order if it wouldn't let me use it, but I'm not sure. & If it is approved and just pending can I purchase other things on my paypal credit while that is pending and hasn't been accounted for yet? Thank you!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

WeAre138
New Community Member

Did the payment clear? I'm kinda in the same situation right now except mine is only a $300 dollar difference. Its with apple and mine says pending.

Login to Me Too

AjThomas
Contributor
Contributor
Yes if it's pending it was approved as an automatic increase if there was an issue it would have automatically declined the payment and instructed you to choose a different method. Takes PayPal credit a little while to register their credit increases.
Login to Me Too

mareedav
New Community Member
Did you have a negative credit balance? Because I am in the same situation right now, but I don't know if it increased my credit limit or not because it shows a negative balance on my credit line.. Customer support isn't helping with answering my questions, so I thought I'd ask you because I also bought a MacBook Pro and went over my limit by $800..
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.