Payment with credit card via paypal

microsjob
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everybody

I made a purchase of a service from a seller on the internet ,but i got many problems after payment , i didn't get no service despite of payment done correctly, i opened a dispute in the resolution center , but the seller doesn't respond to no mail sent , so i escalate to a paypal claim , paypal gives the seller 10 days to respond .

I'm asking what's will happen if the seller doesn't respond within 10 days , and also if paypal choose to refund me ,to where my funding will be sent , to my balance on paypal or to my credit card .
Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@microsjob

Sorry late reply, had to go to work.

As the process is automatic then they won't do that.

But if for any reason your transfer to your card fails then the funds "should" bounce back to your paypal account balance but that may take up to 30 days.

I volunteer my time on here to help you, so leaving kudos or marking one of my posts as a "solution" would be appreciated.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@microsjob

After 10 days paypal will review and make a decision within 48 hours of that deadline being reached.

If you get a refund and you funded the original payment via paypal with a credit card then the refund will go back there but once completed can take about a week to hit your card account.

I volunteer my time on here to help you, so leaving kudos or marking one of my posts as a "solution" would be appreciated.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

microsjob
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

thanks for your quick reply , but i have one more question , it's possible to demand to paypal to send a funding to my balance instead of sending it to my credit card ?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@microsjob

Sorry late reply, had to go to work.

As the process is automatic then they won't do that.

But if for any reason your transfer to your card fails then the funds "should" bounce back to your paypal account balance but that may take up to 30 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

microsjob
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass  Thanks a lot

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.