Payment problem?

danielstarcate2
Contributor
Contributor

on the 28th i went over to my game store and sold some magic cards fora  total of 33.35 im checking it right now about  7 hours later and i still dont see the money, is there something i did wrong? i gave them my paypal email along with the cards and they did the transaction right infront of me. my account has everything confirmed on it except a phone number - cause i never got around to it. Did i just loose 33.35 cause i didnt confirm my phone number or am i just being impacient and just worryful?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

danielstarcate2
Contributor
Contributor

coming here to find a update i've found nothing so far...?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I would first check with the web site support team and your account on that site.  If that site does it correctly to your real PayPal email then it will come to PayPal.

Login to Me Too

danielstarcate2
Contributor
Contributor

Aight thank you, i guess they dont send over the weekend same with holidays. i'll come back if they dont send it tommorow. the other site had all their stuff checked out.

Login to Me Too

danielstarcate2
Contributor
Contributor

As of tuesday 10:50 pm its still not there... i'll walk over to the game store tommorow and ask them about it. Are you sure it doesnt have anything to do with me not having mobile conformation? i would be pretty bummed if thats why i might have lost 33.35$ 😕

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.