Payment dispute canceled

Martinss
Contributor
Contributor

I opened a dispute ,because i got cheated. I buyed from c2offer.com seller (enjoyyourshopping) ,checked feedback ,it was good. payed for item and waited for the item to be shipped ,but it was taking very long time what got me suspicous. Asked for tracking nr. but the seller promised day after day that the item would be shipped. After two weeks i bought item,all the items from the sellers store was mised and rated me as unpaid buyer. Opened a dispute on paypal and the end of the time that the seller was given  to answer ,dispute were closed with no answer.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did you escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days of opening the dispute??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Martinss
Contributor
Contributor

What that means\/ I dont understand english that good

Login to Me Too

Martinss
Contributor
Contributor

I didnt ,now i cant open a dispute anymore. It says( This transaction cannot be disputed at this time. This is usually because the transaction has not yet been completed. If this is a completed transaction, please double check that the Transaction ID you selected refers to a payment that you sent.)

Login to Me Too

Martinss
Contributor
Contributor

Im sorry paypal reversed already my money ,but it doesnt show on my acount. Where is it|?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.