Payment complete, seller says he has not received

Italian5280
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, Yesterday morning I won an eBay auction from a seller with a 97% rating. I paid the money immediately via PayPal with PayPal funds. I do not see the transaction in my history but, I called PayPal and they assured me it went through and gave me a transaction ID. Funny thing is, when I go to my resolution center, I'm able to see the transaction. Weird. The seller wrote me and said he would ship when he sees the payment OR... I can "try sending him a payment through his email address". (Sorry buddy, I'm not that dumb). Worth noting that eBay shows the item as "PAID" and PayPal shows the payment "COMPLETE". After sending this Info to him I have not heard back and the item still is not marked shipped. I understand I need to give him time (2 business days per the listing) to ship. What is my next course of action if this guy doesn't ship though? Do I file a dispute with PayPal or eBay, and if so, when? The fact that he tried to get me to send money to his email left me with a bad feeling already...
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I just made payment to an Ebay seller,but I cant find it in my payment history,so I switched to classic view but still cant find it.

But my seller said I DID.

All these sites are getting so huge and busy,there may just be some timelag.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

In the listing,there should be some estimate on when it will arrive.

If he does not upload tracking or not mark it as shipped,you have to wait till the estimate time of delivery past to file item not received.

Login to Me Too

Italian5280
Contributor
Contributor
Ah, I see that now. Thanks for the help! I'll wait and see what happens.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.