PayPal activity disappeared

Hello I received two payments today and accepted them and then instantly clicked withdraw my money to my bank account. It then said pending so I logged off. I then went back on an hour later to check the progress and found that my activity had disappeared on the website. I then downloaded the app and logged in and all my activity is showing and shows my pending withdrawals but does not show my activity on the website under summary and activity. 

I don't know if this is a cause of concern but when I first saw it I thought my money had disappeared. 

Any solutions?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

b8720
Contributor
Contributor

I recently had someone access my account and buy multiple things. I am in the process of charging back these things, but for some reason my whole paypal activity was wiped. I'm not sure why this is and I need it because I use the account for Ebay...

Login to Me Too

Crocomouse
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me too 😢 any idea whats going on? 

Login to Me Too

ionium
New Community Member

Here the same on Google Chrome.

Login to Me Too

santanmike
Contributor
Contributor

same issue

im a seller on ebay and i can not print shipping and all activity is gone i have over 140 transactions this month

so umm ??

any idea whats up ?

Login to Me Too

Crocomouse
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me and its very concerning ugh wtf is going on Paypal? Any one know what happened? 

Login to Me Too

TimeMuffin
Contributor
Contributor

Same **bleep** problem.

All my recent activities are gone, just sent payment to someone but it's not showing up at all. Money has indeed been taken out of my balance though...

Sent paypal a message and will update this post acordingly but I can't seem to be able to see any of my recent messages either!

Login to Me Too

jowenconley
New Community Member

My account also shows the same, but if you click "Classic Site" in the lower left hand corner, it should show the transactions again.  At least it does for mine.

Login to Me Too

ionium
New Community Member

Same problem here on Google Chrome.

Login to Me Too

MToddSmm
New Community Member

Glad I'm not the only one with this problem. It was working fine this morning but now I see nothing. Any idea what the problem is, yet? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.