Pay Pal Extras CC still not showing on my credit report! Does it actually report to 3 bureaus?

AkShell269

I have had my Pay Pal Extra Rewards Master Card, now backed by Synchrony Bank, for 3 months.  I was told by customer service that it would resort to all 3 bureaus just like a regular credit card. However, It's still not showing up on my credit report from annual credit report or Credit Karma! 

I'm trying to build credit and working hard to keep my balances low and paying in full. So this is getting VERY FUSTRATING!

Especially when I called customer service # on the back of the card last week. This time, the lady told me, "No", the only thing they report is negative activity".  I called back 10 min later because I knew I would get another person and probably a different answer. Sure enough, this person tells me everything is reported. So I asked her if she can she point me into the direction of where to find this in writing. She couldn't!  I have read everything on their terms of service and all I find is that all three bureaus are updated with negative activity. Well what about positive activity?!!!

I mean, it's a Master Card backed by a bank.  They started me off at $2,000 and then 2 months later increased my limit to $6,000.

Someone...please help me. Do I need to contact Experian, Equifax and Transunion about this? Has anyone else had a long delay in their Pay Pal Master Card reporting? Thank You!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi AkShell269,

Welcome to the community forum!

That's a great question! I did a little research and found that the activity is reported every 60 days, regardless of the type of activity. I can only surmise that the credit report needs time to propagate the information. I would guess that within the next 60 days you'll be seeing the history update.

I hope this helps!

- Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Rio040
New Community Member

I'm having this problem also and I've had my account for almost a year now.. Was your problem ever resolved if so how?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.