No continue/next button in security check?

fritzc

This is what my security check screen says.  I don't see any way to progress, I can only toggle between the two options.  How can I move foward?

SoWiy4Q.png

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

ShiraYuki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

you need to select one of the two , key-in the phone number and next button should appear

Login to Me Too

fritzc

I have one selected and a number on my account.

It's blocked out in my screenshot because I didn't want to give out my # to the internet.

Login to Me Too

ShiraYuki
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

try pressing enter

Login to Me Too

skdjfwleifjlskd
New Community Member

same thing happened to me. whats the deal paypal?

Login to Me Too

Kazos
New Community Member

Hopefully it's just a temporary bug...  This is maddening.  Nothing to click on.

Login to Me Too

TetraTees

THIS IS KILLING ME IM GONNA CRY LOLLLL

Login to Me Too

WipedOut
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

More than likely using a different web browser will clear this problem up for you as it is a scripting error.  If you use IE try using chrome and if you use chrome try using firefox.

Login to Me Too

jkdood
Contributor
Contributor

Tis started for me a few days ago when SENDING MONEY TO A FRIEND

Half the continue button and most everything else disappears. u can click alf but get nowhere.

Nothings fixes it in this browser Microsoft Edge Windows 10. Tried a dozen sizings settings etc.

Worked fine before!!!

If i go to a smartphone and use a mobile app Paypal its fine for the same exact screen. All the lwer buttons are there and work.

whats the deal?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.