Newbie With Questions on Pending Funds

angelatauzin
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I am a newbie to selling on Paypal. So I had 4 orders I shipped out recently. All but have the funds being held as pending. Now I followed all of the steps required to have my funds released quicker. I shipped via Paypal/USPS utilizing their shipping features to ensure the delivery conformation was avaliable asap. Once doing that my estimated time of available funds was moved up to next Tuesday. However, I hear once delivery confirmation is shown that the funds will then be realeased withing 3 to 4 max days. Well 3 packages were delivered and show delivery confirmation via the paypal/USPS shipping. Yet the date of fund availabity hasn't changed, on the majority and on one that shows delivery it was pushed back a few days. How do I correct this? I tried emailing Paypal as I am at work but recieved an automated email with suggestions, but none answered my specific sitiation. Thank you so much in advance for your assistance! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

minty1
Advisor
Advisor

Hi angelatauzin

U cant change the available funds date they are set by ppal and can change from time to time

U could call them for a quicker response and ask when funds can be released as u can show delivery,Dont select any options hold on until u speak to someone

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.