Multiple payments being denied

CharlieBBarkn
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am new to selling things on Paypal so this could be a simple problem. I have just started a bigcartel store and everything  was going good for the first few transactions, but then I got the "Pending transactions" which I think are fine according to the message I got. A few transactions after that I am now recieving multiple denied payments and I am not sure why. Anyonre have any idea what this is? Feel free to ask for more information.

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

WipedOut
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@CharlieBBarkn

if you are on a personal account, which I am assuming you are, you are limited to only a few credit card transactions per year which sounds like you have hit the celiing of.  You will need to either upgrade your account to a business account if you are going to continue running your store with so many buyers.

Hope this helps

WipedOut

Login to Me Too

CharlieBBarkn
Contributor
Contributor

Its already a business account

Login to Me Too

WipedOut
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Then I am stumped on that one :/.

Login to Me Too

CharlieBBarkn
Contributor
Contributor

**bleep**, Thanks for giving it a try tho

Login to Me Too

WipedOut
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/article/FAQ1490/1

Focus on the steps to view the reason under the transaction history.

Login to Me Too

CharlieBBarkn
Contributor
Contributor

All I keep seeing is "We had to decline this payment." and "It didn't comply with regulatory requirements. We're sorry for any inconvenience."

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Do new sellers have a limit on how many $$ and payments he can receive in a month before he establishes himself?

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

where are you and what are you selling? 

Login to Me Too

CharlieBBarkn
Contributor
Contributor

Im using bigcartel and selling car stickers

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.