Limited account getting verified problem

g3enius
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys, sorry if i post there wrong, but i got a really big problem with paypal and i don't get any response from them.

So, i received more than 1.800eur in my paypal account from a site named opskins.com where you can sell your virtual items on a game called Counter Strike : Global offensive on steam platform, and you can get the money on your paypal. So, they limited my account and they wanted to confirm my identity/adress, so i did, and they wanted additional informations about the trransactions with opskins (the transactions that i received from them). So, when i go to "Provide more information about payments" and click "Resolve" it's redirecting me to a page where i can see all my transactions and i get an error message "Invalid or missing transaction ID. Please select again." , so i sent to paypal 2 messages on message center, a message yesterday, they told me that they will reply in 24hours, but they didn't, and now i re-messaged them today, i hope my paypal will get verified as fast as possible because i really need the money that i got (to withdraw them).

PS : When i go to message center, i get an error saying "Your messages cannot be displayed at this time."

Please, if you can help me i appreciate, i don't wanna lose my money that i worked hard for them.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@g3enius

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

g3enius
Contributor
Contributor

Can't they just reply to my messages?

Why do i really need to call them or to ask them on facebook/twitter? There are my money that i really need to withdraw but i can't because they're just not responding, i replied to all of their questions/proofs etc ....

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@g3enius

Don't bother then, your call.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

g3enius
Contributor
Contributor
So, there is a chance them to not reply to my messages? When i got limited they emailed me that i need to message them informations about the transactions and they'll get back to me.
Login to Me Too

g3enius
Contributor
Contributor

How much a reply to my messages does take? It's been 2 days already. I really need help, as i really need the money as fast as possible, is that hard?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

As mentioned previously you need to contact PayPal.

It's your choice or not to resolve the issue.

Login to Me Too

g3enius
Contributor
Contributor

I tried right now to call them, because they still didn't replied to my costumer support tickets that i sent them (2), but I can't call them because it says that i can't call in that country where paypal costumer support is, please advice me what to do, already sent them 2 mails, WITH ALL THE INFORMATIONS THAT THEY NEED, all the transactions explained. On paypal my photo ID and proof adress got verified (completed), and after that they told me that i need to tell them where my transactions come from and for what, i e-mailed them ALL THE INFORMATIONS THAT THEY NEED, and they're still not responding, it's really annoying that my money are BLOCKED in my paypal account.

Login to Me Too

g3enius
Contributor
Contributor

I tried right now to call them, because they still didn't replied to my costumer support tickets that i sent them (2), but I can't call them because it says that i can't call in that country where paypal costumer support is, please advice me what to do, already sent them 2 mails, WITH ALL THE INFORMATIONS THAT THEY NEED, all the transactions explained. On paypal my photo ID and proof adress got verified (completed), and after that they told me that i need to tell them where my transactions come from and for what, i e-mailed them ALL THE INFORMATIONS THAT THEY NEED, and they're still not responding, it's really annoying that my money are BLOCKED in my paypal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.