I don't even know...

Grimm420
Contributor
Contributor

so...I've had a paypal account for months if not almost a year now, my bank account was verified and everything was fine. I needed to transfer $30 from my bank account to paypal, did it on thursday I believe. I got an email today that said 

"

Dear XXXXXXXX,

On Apr 25, 2013, we attempted to transfer $30.00 USD from your bank account ending in XXXX. This transfer was returned by your bank on the reason below:

This is an invalid bank account number.

As a result, this bank account has been disabled from your PayPal account.

Please contact your bank for more information or add a new bank account. Please do not contact PayPal because this is entirely an issue between the account holder and their bank.

Sincerely,
PayPal"

I began to wonder, WTF is this a joke? I log on to paypal, low and behold, my damn bank account has been deleted and I'm unverified. its a huge damn inconvience seeing as I needed the money, but ok I'll play yoor **bleep**ty little game paypal. I try and reverify my bank account, of course the routing and account numberr havent changed because its the same damn thing as before. however I get this beautiful message

"The account you entered would need additional review. Please link a different bank account. 

If you would still like to use this bank account, you may fax us a copy of the bank statement with the two amounts PayPal deposited in your bank account shown and a copy of your driver's license or other photo I.D. You must use this form for your fax cover sheet and send the fax to (402) 537-5780."

so basically, can anyone explain to me why this happened? anyway to fix this without waiting a week?
Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Grimm420
Contributor
Contributor

its impossible for me to do so since I dont have anyway to fax or scan my ID, I just ended up having to join another bank to be able to do anything, it was the only way for me to fix it since paypal customer service **bleep**

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.