I can't see my refunded money in balance/bank account!

Behtin
Contributor
Contributor

I bought 2 items (different merchants) on eBay. One of them was damaged and I did'nt recieve the other one. Each merchant issued me full refund. 29.08 and 30.08. I see in Transaction Details This transaction has been refunded. But I don't have this money in my balance. I checked my bank account, still no money. Please tell me where is it? I see some people here waiting for 2 months. What the **bleep** is going on?

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

tintala
Contributor
Contributor

I ALSO am supposed to have a refund, yet there is no indication that I have got the money back, they refunded 2 days ago.,. OMG paypal= nothing but problems from get go.

Also my payment has been pending for 18 days now!!!! WTF? I cannot get paid for an item I sold!!! WTF>

Login to Me Too

Behtin
Contributor
Contributor

Is there any one to help us? Becouse this system works really slow. Time is money here.

Login to Me Too

tintala
Contributor
Contributor

There is no answer to this........ Paypal, I WILL NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS THROUGH YOU AGAIN! you are a terrible service to honest people trying to do business. 

Why the **bleep** do you hold onto peoples legitamate money, this is obviously illegal.   

I have never had money held by paypal, and especialy for so long!   How do I pay ebay and the crappy paypal fees.?? Without getting paid myself.... 

Login to Me Too

tintala
Contributor
Contributor

"Welcome to the boards!

How your refund will arrive is based on how you paid.  If you paid via your balance, it will go right back to your balance.  If you paid via bank, it will go into your balance 3-5 business after the date you originally sent the payment.  If you paid via  a card, we send it back to the card immediately (most card issuers post the credit within a week, based on their own processes). 

Thanks!

Adrian"

I suppose this is pertinent to our topic.

Login to Me Too

Behtin
Contributor
Contributor

I created my account just for buying those items. And Paypal charged me for 1,60 USD to make sure card is mine. Then I bought items (I think eBay charged me via bank account. Not Paypal. Because I had no balance). And Paypal sent my money back which they charged me for 1,60USD. Well, you can't send money to your bank account if it is lower than 10 USD. If my money will refunded to my bank account, i can't send 1,60 USD to my bank. So... paypal. I am talking to you now. If you charged me from my bank account, why you sending my 1,60 USD to here?

Login to Me Too

Erjon
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem . The seller made me a full refund and im waiting my money to appear somewhere.

Login to Me Too

Behtin
Contributor
Contributor

I emailed paypal. They said, the money will appear 5-7 days later after refund. They said money is there but not visible 😄

Login to Me Too

Erjon
Contributor
Contributor

Oh thank you sir ! 

But paypal is very weird ita takes your payment within seconds and give it after 1 week :S  

Login to Me Too

Behtin
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah! That is quite annoying!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.