How many days will I received the money i get from paypal?

kingkos
Contributor
Contributor
I use my master card to get the money in paypal.. But its been hours i didnt receive it on my atm. Please help me!
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kingkos
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal said May 18, 2016 I received the money.. It is now may 19, 2016! 5 days what happen? Your just fast for deduct the money but slow in service.
Login to Me Too

Moth3rFir3Fly
Contributor
Contributor

Your question is not very clear. I think what you are saying is you have money in paypal. you would like to access that money through a mastercard at an atm. is that right?

the only way i know that you can access money in your balance through a card is if the card begins with

5581-debit card or 5311-prepaid

does your card begin with those numbers?

Login to Me Too

kingkos
Contributor
Contributor
They verified my card that my card is legit. And what my problem is the delay for the money to transfer in my bank account.. They said may 18 2016 so i wait for 4 days.. Now is may 19 2016 my money is not yet in my bank account...
Login to Me Too

Moth3rFir3Fly
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah bank transfers are very slow. Generally most bank transfers take 3-5 business days from when you initiate them. I called PayPal to ask why they take so long and they explained that since PayPal uses an ACH transfer, where the funds are moved in baches. Its more cost effective for us, the users. If they used a wire transfer it would cost the users money.

Now if after 7 business days you still don't see that money, PayPal can run a trace for you. The trace can help your bank find the funds PayPal transfered to them

Login to Me Too

Moth3rFir3Fly
Contributor
Contributor

(just a side note: today is the 18th not the 19th)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.