How do I get someone to help me?

billywim
Contributor
Contributor

Ebay unregistered a seller and removed the item I had bought. I had already paid for it and I never received it. The Ebay forum told me to open a dispute with Paypal. Paypal sends me back to Ebay. I have tried for a week to figure out how to contact Ebay to get my money back. NOTHING WORKS. I am at my wits end. I just go around and around in a loop. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

billywim
Contributor
Contributor

I must eat Humble pie. It was indeed myself doing something wrong. I was clicking on"description" because it was highlighted. Should have been clicking on the box to the left of the transaction. All is well again. Thanks to Kernowlass!!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@billywim

Why can't you open a dispute for non receipt of item via the "resolve a problem link" lower left of your paypal summary page?

OR did you pay as a guest buyer to the sellers paypal account via a card without logging in to your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

billywim
Contributor
Contributor

It puts me into a loop. After going through several screens on Paypal it tells me to go to Ebay.I follow those instructions it takes me back to the beginning and I am in a loop. I have tried to do this dozens of times. I really do not understand what I must be doing wrong. My frustration level is really high. I can't contact the seller because he has been removed and so I follow the 4 steps and I can't go forward.

Login to Me Too
Solved

billywim
Contributor
Contributor

I must eat Humble pie. It was indeed myself doing something wrong. I was clicking on"description" because it was highlighted. Should have been clicking on the box to the left of the transaction. All is well again. Thanks to Kernowlass!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.