Funds Availability

BenK
New Community Member
Is there any way to receive next day funds availability? 21 days is way too long, and even 7-14 days is way too long. I need funds available next business day. Thanks!
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Its the new seller hold, you have to go through it until paypal feel you have built up a good reputation.

Every one goes through it and the only way to get funds more quickly is to add a tracking number to the transaction.

Then funds are normally released when tracking proves delivery of the item to the buyer + 3 days.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

NanasCloset2015
Contributor
Contributor

It is the "New Seller Funds Availability Program" that is actually set by eBay and not PayPal.  I "graduated" from the program about 2 days ago.  I've went through 3 weeks of constant communication with eBay and PayPal.  I even went all the way to the SVP of Communications with eBay.  After talking with him, which was a mistake my finding him, the problems were resolved within 4 hours!  I had to call every day to have funds released to me.  I send every package out with a tracking number so that I could get my funds within 3 days of delivery.  I would still have to call because the system DOES NOT automatically release them.  Right now, I still have $365.00 being held by PayPal and some packages were delivered as far back as 5 days ago!  Some, the PO did not update the status and they are refusing to release those funds - although they were sent with signature verification.  It's a VERY complicated program, which ends up just profiting eBay and PayPal.  I understand the need to have the program because they need to make sure customers are happy, but the program definately needs a few updates!  Oh, and all of the Customer Service Reps that handle funds in this program are in Southeast Asia!  No one is in America!  I appreciated the help from the SVP.  He was on point!  I just wish I didn't have to make another call today to get the rest of my money!

Login to Me Too

cherie1734
New Community Member

There must be a class action suit with regard to the non disclosure of listing an eBay for sale on eBay

and then finding out after the sale your funds will be held (even after tracking shows the item delivered)

Does anyone know?

My accounts are 10 years established.

Keyword: Disclosure

Keywords, bad faith, no just or reasonable cause, theft, ...

I'm not an attorney. I don't care how large these companies are

this is a class action suit they can not win.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.