Error Code 70010 11068

f4ceyourfe4rs
Contributor
Contributor

Hello! I'm trying to make a purchase on eBay with my PayPal account but I cannot get past the Checkout Review. I always get the error code 70010 11068. I've been on the phone with both eBay and PayPal and nothing has been fixed. What should I do?

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Some thoughts from others.

It possible it may have something to with special characters sellers use in the item title.  If there are some unusual or special character(s) in the item title, ask them to remove it or them.  Then retry.

You may also want to try deleting your web browser's cookies, temp files and history.  Then close your web browser, reopen it and retry.

Login to Me Too

ubooty
New Community Member

I'm getting the same problem.  No strange characters in the title and I have tried clearing the cache and cookies too.

Login to Me Too

JPotter
New Community Member

I am getting the same error. Very frustrating when I have not encountered any problems so far using PayPal.

Login to Me Too

f4ceyourfe4rs
Contributor
Contributor

Yeah, that didn't work. I hate that other people are having problems 😕

Login to Me Too

born2be
New Community Member

same probelm here, first time. solution anyone?

Login to Me Too

DellPerez
New Community Member

No, but I'm having the same exact problem. Already emptied out my cookies, temp files, etc., and that didn't help, and no, there are no strange characters in my seller's item title.

Login to Me Too

devilette

Hi has anyone got to the bottom of this problem yet, im getting the same error code its so annoying.

Login to Me Too

devilette

pay pal speak ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Woman Frustrated

Login to Me Too

panther3001
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. I've contacted Ebay, Paypal, and the seller, to no avail.  I contacted Ebay and Paypal both via phone.  I've been trying every day for 15 days to pay for my items, and I cannot!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.