Error Code #11068 - PayPal is NO HELP!!!

RhianAar123
Contributor
Contributor

I bought 7 separate items on eBay from the same seller, yet I can't pay for any of them. I tend to purchase 10-15 items per month on eBay, and have never had a problem. I've received Error Code #11068 each time I've tried to pay. Both my account and the seller's PayPal account are in perfect working condition. We've both contacted PayPal individually, and each time we're told that there is nothing wrong and it should work. As an added insult to injury, PayPal acknowledges that there is a problem, but offers no remedy for the loss eBay bucks or the possibility for receiving an unpaid item strike. This is completely unacceptable. Has anyone figured out a remedy for this problem?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

RhianAar123 -

Hello there!

I'm sorry a representative wasn't able to assist you with this issue.  This error is caused by a corrupted cookie interacting with the eBay checkout process.  Clearing your cache and cookies (a restart never hurts too) will resolve the error message you're receiving.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.