Can't Link my card and paypal still charges a dollar for each time i try to do it

exi19

Okay so i've been for the last days trying to connect my card with paypal only to find out that its not linkin my card since its not saveing it in the actaully list of cards i have.

My questiong is that i've been wrongfuly charged over 14 bucks for this since i've been going through all the things that

i've might done wrong etc and read the FAQ.

Nothing have helped, i'm **bleep** and fourius that i've been charged wrongfuly and yet to have a card connected

but will be happy with a soulution so my card can be connected.

Every time i try to save it it says can't do this transaction right now but it still charges a dollar

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Leslie

Hi exi19,

We're sorry to hear you've run into this problem. A code should have appeared on your card statement a few days after the random charge that you add to your PayPal account to confirm your card. Have you completed that process yet? If not, or if you have more questions and need our assistance, we are also available on Facebook at www.facebook.com/paypal or on Twitter at @AskPayPal.

-Leslie

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos! Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.