All Task Completed but still Account Limit not lifted & verified !

AndroidAp
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal !!

I m from India !

i had already added all Informations and i had completed all tasks .. it already 2 month ago .. when i had did all these things but still my account limit are not lifetd and still i m having there LIMITS !

i talked many timess to customer care and they told me they will solve it in 2 days but nothing happen .. i was still having problem !!

and i called many times and they was replying same !! and still i m having limit issue !!

can you guys please solve my problem ?? please remove my limits !!

and  my other issue is ...

i m having state bank debit card  and i m not able to add it on Paypal ... i m geeting this error :-

The bank that issued your card didn't approve this transaction. Please contact the card issuer's customer service department if you have any questions. Or you can add a different card now to continue.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Descontil
New Community Member
I have posted my documents and filled in every page to lift our limits but after entering the documents and clicking enter the pages resets itself. I rang Paypal who said no problem we have everything now. It is still limited and shows no signs of being updated by Paypal. I am am my wits end sending Paypal emails where I never get a proper response. The last responses have been automated responses and nothing to do with email I'm sending . When I ring up its all PayPal politeness and then nothing happens It is driving me mad. Can anybody help.
Login to Me Too

BHPPC
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having same issue and it was never solved.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.