Account Limited for sudden high volume sales

scottz5461
Contributor
Contributor

Last week paypal limited my account as my sales volumes had increased.  As they had given me 2 working capital loans of $16500 and $39000 over the past 4 months this should not have been any surprise. that my sales volumes had increased. isnt the purpose of working capital loans to increase inventory and thus sales volumes?.  I understand from reading other forums paypals biggest concern is charge backs but with no disputes on paypal and only 3 - now 2 not received cases on ebay I do not understand this limitation. Paypal loans me a lot of money and surprise surprise my sales volumes go up. What a shock? They gave me 10 transactions to show tracking or proof of delivery on. I only had tracking for 4. should have tracking for another 1 this week but the other 5 were sent untracked. i sent them copies of the emails of my order and shipping confirmation from my sources for 4 of these items and +ve feedback on ebay for 1 of them but this does not seem adeuate. i have googled and found it is easy to fake email sources etc so can understand why they may not take these as evidence. I have contacted the 5 customers asking if they can confirm they have received the items or not but i am wonderingg even if i get a message back from them saying yes they have it is that going to be proof enough for paypal?  Really confused about all this. Meanwhile while the account is limited it does not even seem to be paying the working capital loan off as i am still selling and receiving payments hoping to get this resolved  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.