echeck payment not showing in my account after 12 days (more than 3-7 business days)

LizS
Contributor
Contributor

I sold an item on ebay and the buyer paid with an echeck. I didnt know this until I called ebay customer service to see why my buyer was saying they paid but I had received no notification of the transaction. I was told 3-7 business days before it would show in my PayPal account. They sent the pament on 4/9 and it is now 4/21 and I still have seen no sign of cleared payment (or any payment for that matter) in either my PayPal or ebay account. Myself and my buyer are getting impatient since i cant ship until I see the money. What's going on?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

When someone pays via an echeque it will show in your paypal account as "uncleared" with a clearance date.

So if there is nothing at all i would double check what email address the buyer sent the payment to in case they made a mistake.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

When someone pays via an echeque it will show in your paypal account as "uncleared" with a clearance date.

So if there is nothing at all i would double check what email address the buyer sent the payment to in case they made a mistake.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.