Seller sent wrong item, won't admit they received item back for exchange :o(

Sad_Rosie
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased 4 light bulbs from a Seller, $24.00, they sent 220V when I ordered 110V, they took 2 Months to come, I wrote & told them THEY sent the wrong ones, they told me to send them back for correct ones OR a refund, that was in April, too late for eBay to fix, they told me to go to Paypal, I did, they wanted my info., I sent them what my receipt said and too whom the items went back too, I also sent a picture of my return receipt to the Seller.  I just got confirmation from Paypal, "they"couldn't find anything out from the No.'s I gave them on my receipt from Canada Post, so they cancelled/closed my dispute, just like that, so now I am out my $24.00 PLUS my $11.17 to return them. I have no items and no refund!! As far as I'm concerned Paypal just gave this Seller Carte Blanche to RIP-OFF others in the future. So sad, whatever happened to HONESTY, has that gone by the wayside?? Anybody have a solution for a "dumb" honest buyer and a dishonest Seller?? Thank you!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.