Not receiving Confirmation Emails

JCKustom13
New Community Member

I am not receiving my confirmation email from paypal. I have a payment that I need to receive and I can't do it till I confirm my email. I checked my spam folder, and trash nothing is in there. I also hit resend confirmation email and I still haven't recieved one!

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

JCKustom13 -

Hello there!

If you haven't received the email yet, and it's not showing up in your junk folder, the next best place to check is your filter settings for blocked email addresses.  Anything with @paypal should be unblocked.  After that, ask for the email to be re-sent again.  If you still don't receive it within 24 hours, you may need to contact your email provider about why your emails aren't showing up.

In the long run, if you can't confirm the email address, remove it from your account.  Your sender can then cancel the original payment inside their account and re-send it to your other email address you already have on file.

Thanks!

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

timk
Contributor
Contributor

I've also noticed I'm not getting all email notices. 2 out of about 20 that I did get in the last couple months so I don't see it a filtering problem. There was a time my Paypal were emails were delayed a day or two also. How do I get them re-sent?

Login to Me Too

Sailor55
New Community Member

I also am not receiving confirmations from PayPal.  There is a suggestion in this thread that they are blocked by my provider or have somehow ended up my junk mail folder.  Nope... there's nothing in the junk folder.

Also, the PayPal advertising department has no problem reaching me at my primary address.  I just recently received a "last chance to get 5% back notice" coming from paypal.  Just wondering then... Why can I receive advertising but not confirmations?

Login to Me Too

jamez243
Contributor
Contributor

This is indeed frustrating. My yahoo is out of control with junk mail. I just am doing away with it. The only thing I can not get to reroute to my Gmail is this paypal service.

I have clicked send confirmation 23423 times... It never arrives. Not in my junk mail. I do not have any filters. Nothing.

I am not a noob when it comes to this stuff. I am almost certain this is a paypal side issue.

PLEASE FIX WHERE I CAN GET MY CONFIRMATION EMAIL so that I can remove Yahoo mail altogether.

Thanks,

James.

Login to Me Too

pattychocs
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having a serious issue where I'm receiving confirmation emails, but my customers are not. I just made a test purchase, and as the customer, I did not recieve an email confirming payment was received. Nothing in my spam folder, and as the person above mentioned I have no trouble receiving emails from paypal regarding services, so it's not my provider. This is happening to all of my clients. This really needs to be resolved immediately as it's looks very unprofessional to my clients.

Please Help!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Floydthedog
Contributor
Contributor

I have all of a sudden stopped receiving confirmation emails and my customers are emailing me and asking when the product will be shipped - I had no idea I had a sale because I did not get the email!!!! What is going on?? NOTHING has changed in my account settings for months ... the emails just stopped ... I can't get through on the phone ... this needs to be resolved ASAP but there is no customer service ...

Login to Me Too

PoshyPanda
New Community Member

I contacted PayPal about this but still the confirmation email didn't arrive.

Alright, I'll provide all the details necessary for this.

The email I'm trying to add to my PayPal Account is a gmail.

I'm not forwarding emails for this gmail.

I also added service(@)paypal.com as a contact so gmail won't block the email but still no confirmation email.

I keep on checking Trash and Spam folders but no emails in there.

I searched my gmail with 'paypal' but there's no results.

I'm from Philippines. If that's important.

I tried adding another email but the new email is a yahoo mail and it received the confirmation email from PayPal.

I think this problem has got to do with Google.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.