what is going on with paypal and pending paypments??????

gensme10
Contributor
Contributor

First time I sent payment for an item from dollar tree it was pending then it was canceled and not by me, got my money back ok . I still need the items and reorder the item says pending for sever (3) days so I call paypal and ask what is going on with this pending item with dollar tree joseph says I willput in a request to get this going through I am waiting that was on October 6th it is still pending and nothing  is moving I used my paypal card which used to be my fav card to pay for some take out food I get a call today one **bleep** off woman asking did I think I was getting food for free the payment is still pending on a flippin take out order it is MY FLIPPIN money ... and one  more thing because I am upset again I bought an item on ebay more then a month ago  for 18.00 dollars and the auction was cancelled right after payment called paypa right away  and still nothing told me they would send me a flippin emial within 24 hours that has never happend ever flippin time I ask through email please please what is going on have been iwht you paypal for years....

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Sampli
Contributor
Contributor

The only help anyone can really offer it to wait. Sorry.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

which paypal card did you use?

Login to Me Too

gensme10
Contributor
Contributor

I have a business card through paypal and the payments is still pending on the dollar stor stuff what the heck??

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.