sent money friend received no notifications and no money

jimblue999
Contributor
Contributor
I just joined paypal. I confirmed my email at least 5 Times. Think its confirmed now. My friend has received no notifications or no money in account. Money is out from my bank. Receiver has not claimed. Whats going on or how does receiver claim? Thanks
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

did you type his email address correctly?

if undelivered,unclaimed,it will come back after 30 days.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jimblue999

Sounds as if you may have sent to an incorrect email address either you were given a wrong one or you made a typo when you sent the funds.

Unclaimed (if that is what it says next to the transaction) normally means an email or currency issue.

Is there a cancel option ?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

jimblue999
Contributor
Contributor
Email was confirmed as being correct. The cancell option was there. I canceled. I tried via phone number. No notification and no money. The cancel option is available. Could this have something to do with the confirming of my email. Seems it was just confirmed. Well after money sent
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jimblue999

Unclaimed with a cancel option is a problem with the sellers email address, either their paypal account is unconfirmed or there is another problem with that email address or number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.