multiple debit card for business account?

profector
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I'm thinking of adding a single PayPal business account for both my wife and I. If I do that, can we both request debits cards in or own name ? Also would we both have to use the same email address when accepting payments, or can we use our own and have filed in the same PayPal account?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The account can only be registered in one name however, Business Accounts have a feature called Multi-User Access which allows you to add additional individuals to your account.  This feature would permit you to include your wife with full permissions within the account.  Doing so is also helpful should you need customer support assistance as now your wife could also contact PayPal for help if needed.  Note, when you add another person for Multi-User Access, you assign a User Name and Password.  (The User Name is not an email address but, is entered in the login process same as an email address would be used.)

As for adding both your email address and hers to the account.  This can be done too as PayPal allows up to 8 email addresses to be associated with one account.  Any of the 8 addresses are capable of "receiving" funds. 

Last, the debit card question, you can order a second card however, the Card User Agreement does not provide any specific details on whose name is on the card.  Suggest that you call 866-888-6080 as a follow-up to find out exactly how that part works.

Ref:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/debitcard-full?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

The account can only be registered in one name however, Business Accounts have a feature called Multi-User Access which allows you to add additional individuals to your account.  This feature would permit you to include your wife with full permissions within the account.  Doing so is also helpful should you need customer support assistance as now your wife could also contact PayPal for help if needed.  Note, when you add another person for Multi-User Access, you assign a User Name and Password.  (The User Name is not an email address but, is entered in the login process same as an email address would be used.)

As for adding both your email address and hers to the account.  This can be done too as PayPal allows up to 8 email addresses to be associated with one account.  Any of the 8 addresses are capable of "receiving" funds. 

Last, the debit card question, you can order a second card however, the Card User Agreement does not provide any specific details on whose name is on the card.  Suggest that you call 866-888-6080 as a follow-up to find out exactly how that part works.

Ref:

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/debitcard-full?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Login to Me Too

profector
Contributor
Contributor

THat was helpful thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.