Why is my money Reversing ? Business account

Ngtg
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone! 

I can't tranfer money from my Paypal business Account to my business card. 

The money is getting reversed. 

My company is not U.S. Based. maybe thats why I have this problem ? 

Please help, and send me some suggestions. 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

what country did you open your Paypal account,what kind of company you have and where registered ,what kind of card are y ou trying to transfer money to.

Paypal is country specific and you have to tell us more before we can help you 

Login to Me Too

Ngtg
Contributor
Contributor

Company: LLC, Internet Shopping- online cigarette store also registered in Georgia 

Card: Visa 

* when I choose the visa on the right side from the number of VISA it's wirtten GEL what means Georgian Lari (local currency) 

I have money in dollars - and I can't change currencies nither from paypal account nor VISA 

Login to Me Too

Ngtg
Contributor
Contributor

It's strange because I have used paypal for personal purpose with the same bank. And the money was tranfered normally, no reversals.. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You want to withdraw USD?  It has to be converted to GEL first.  And you are not able to convert to GEL?

Go to 'Profile and Settings' in the main menu. Click 'My money.' Click 'More' > 'Currencies' beside PayPal balance. Enter the amount you want to convert under 'Currency Exchange.'

This should convert your USD to GEL.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ngtg
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I want to withdraw in USD. 

I can't convert to GEL, because in the currencies list there are no Gergian Lari

Login to Me Too

Ngtg
Contributor
Contributor

Any possible solutions

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.