Should I ship or not?

rednumbers
Contributor
Contributor

On Nov. 25th I sold an item on ebay for $285.  The buyer has paid but the status of the payment is "pending".  There is a fund accessibility date of December 16th, however paypal still says not to ship the item.  Also, ebay put an info tag on my post saying, "This unpaid item case closed without payment and you received a final value fee credit."  I'm not entirely sure what this means and the user who purchased my item is no longer registered on eBay. 

PLEASE HELP ASAP

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This is NOT an urgent matter.  PayPal indicates pending and do not ship.  So DO NOT SHIP.  Take no further action unless PayPal so instructs.

As for eBay, it seems that the payment has failed and your eBay fee has been reversed.

Nothing more to do.  Just be glad you did not ship.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This is NOT an urgent matter.  PayPal indicates pending and do not ship.  So DO NOT SHIP.  Take no further action unless PayPal so instructs.

As for eBay, it seems that the payment has failed and your eBay fee has been reversed.

Nothing more to do.  Just be glad you did not ship.

Login to Me Too

rednumbers
Contributor
Contributor

So should I relist the item? Or what....?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Wait a few days to make sure all is OK on all accounts.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.