Regional Rate Shipping Boxes

mealworms2go
Contributor
Contributor

I sell on Ebay and my website and prefer making my shipping labels in Paypal because USPS no longer offers a discount for using Click and Ship and I don't ship enough to be eligible for a discount through USPS for my business. But, every time that I ship, I have to create labels in Paypal AND at USPS.com too because Paypal shipping doesn't offer an option for the Regional Rate A and Regional Rate B boxes and I use both of them frequently. So, when I have orders that I have used Regional Rate A and B boxes on, I end up making shipping labels at USPS for those  and then I go into paypal and add the tracking numbers to the customers orders that I created shipping labels for at USPS click and ship and then I go to Paypal MOS to create the remaining shipping labels.  My post office doesn't like that I have 2 different SCAN sheets for them everyday, but unless I want to switch to Stamps.com, it is how I have to do it.  I tried Stamps.com, but I didn't like it because it changes the addresses if it finds an issue with it, which most of the time causes the package to be returned back to me!  And Paypal won't cover a seller if the address is changed, even if it is Stamps.com that changed it!  Regional Rate Boxes have been around now for 5 years, so why can't paypal just add them already?  Stamps.com has them and Ebay has them too, so that just leaves them that doesn't!  How can we get through to them to add them to the list of boxes??  Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I dont know why Paypal does not have regional A,B,but have you considered using your Paypal business debit card to pay for postage on USPS.com ,use it as a credit card,and get 1% cash rebate/

I get 1 1/2 % because I am an old timer.

Login to Me Too

mealworms2go
Contributor
Contributor

That is a good idea.  Thank you for that.  It still isn't as big of a savings as I would get if Paypal would just add the boxes to the options, but every little bit helps and I do use Paypal to pay, so I am glad that you reminded me about my cash back for using my business debit as a credit card to pay...  Thanks again!

Login to Me Too

jmsnyc
Contributor
Contributor

Sucks that they don't offer regional rate.  I am stocked with boxes I can never use

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.