Personal and Premier Transaction Fees

oao
Contributor
Contributor

I am an occasional online seller of papers and books. I have been using a personal PP account for both shopping and selling. I am considering opening a new separate account for my sales transactions just so I can keep them distinct from the shopping transactions.

My understanding is that the Premier account is somewhere between a personal and full Business account and might be what I need -- is this correct? Questions:

1. What are the fee differences, if any, between Personal and Premier accounts?

2. Are there any other differences?

3. Does the Premier account allow buyers to pay with their credit cards?

4. Can I just create the Premier account online i.e., does the system prompt for the type of account and let me open a 2nd type account, or do I have to call PP to arrange it?

Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@oao

Premier accounts no longer exist, you can sell on a personal account if you are an occasional private seller or if you are a registered business you can open a business account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@oao

Premier accounts no longer exist, you can sell on a personal account if you are an occasional private seller or if you are a registered business you can open a business account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.