No transaction history

Tuftwoolens
Contributor
Contributor

All of a sudden my transactions history is missing the last month of transactions.  If I click "Classic view" they are all there.  Is this just a glitch that will fix its self?

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

AESupply
Contributor
Contributor

@Muzosmith wrote:

Everything seems back to normal for me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Unfortunately Back to normal is still not right for me. My Activity and Summary page don't show recent orders. They're missing seven orders placed over the last 4 - 5 hours. Sometimes I can only see orders from the previous day. The only way I can get to them is if the confirmation emails have a direct link to them... and lately that's only a 50/50 proposition.

I really wish we could choose to keep the old (classic) interface. I suppose some would say it was plain looking... but it worked!!

Login to Me Too

Muzosmith
Contributor
Contributor

AE Supply, I spoke too fast, I am missing the last 5 hours also. I just discovered that if I went into the "Activity" list and scroll to the bottom of the page, there is the option "Can't find something? For a limited time you can still use the Classic view of Activity". I clicked and there was the last 5 hours of activity! Hope it works for you!

Login to Me Too

AESupply
Contributor
Contributor

Muzosmith,

Yes, I see it. Thanks for the reply.

Login to Me Too

violetcrumb88
Contributor
Contributor

Same here!  Hope it gets resolved soon!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.